Each lesson includes specific supports to accommodate all learners. These scaffolds provide the opportunity for each student to reach grade-level B.E.S.T. Standards expectations.
- If/Then Charts at point of use offer multiple ways of scaffolding students.
- Integrated English Language Development supports the most linguistically challenging aspect of each lesson.
- Access Keys accommodate students with special needs.
Targeted Intervention Resources
Intervention Teacher’s Guides include targeted lessons for reteaching with Quick Checks to inform entry and exit.
Special Needs Accommodations
Accommodating Students with Special Needs Chart includes each literacy block component, with specific accommodations for disability areas as well as support for advanced learners.
Multilingual Scaffolding and Support
- Contrastive Analysis Chart (10 languages)
- Integrated Language Transfer Lesson Support
- Interactive Online Glossary (10 languages)
Adjustable-Speed Audio in All eBooks
All texts are available as Interactive eBooks and are equipped with read-aloud audio, read by a fluent reader. Audio can be slowed down to 80% of its originally recorded speed.
WCAG 2.0 Compliant eAssessments
Benchmark eAssessments are fully compliant with WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards.
- Adjust font size
- Adjust contrast
- Adjust image zoom
- Enable audio
All videos contain closed captioning to support students and teachers with deafness or a hearing impairment.