The Best Choice for Florida
2.5x growth in proficiency in states using Benchmark Advance First Edition as their core program.
Experienced Digital Delivery
Developed for effective distance learning or blended instruction.
Ongoing Teacher Training
From launch through implementation, we are your available guide and coach.
Support for Every Learner
Scaffolds are targeted and integrated in instruction.
Potential of Every Student
The Florida Benchmark Advance curriculum is grounded in the science of reading and designed for remote and on-site learning. Foundational skill standards are covered in systematic lessons that develop essential background knowledge and content vocabulary.
Within and Across Grades
A Knowledge-Based Framework Is Key to Comprehending Text
- 10 topic-based units per grade revolve around an essential question with multiple text sets per topic.
- 3 weeks of instruction per unit allow students to build concepts, vocabulary, and content knowledge.
- Grades K–6 vertical and horizontal alignment builds knowledge and background for subsequent years.
Unit 2 »
Built on the B.E.S.T.
Designed for Florida’s New StandardsMeets All ELA Standards, Strands, and Expectations Aligned to the Science of Reading Research Florida Assessments & Reports Florida Exploring the Arts Florida Civics & Social Studies Library and Trade Books
Meets All ELA Standards, Strands, and Expectations
Florida Assessments & Reports
Fully Aligned to B.E.S.T. Standards
Built to help you transition to the new assessment and new standards, Florida Benchmark Advance assessments are aligned to both sets of standards.
- Mirrors format of FSA, and available as paper/pencil or eAssessments.
- Answer keys with item rationales explain why each response is correct or incorrect.
- Powerful standards-based reporting platform included.
Weekly & Unit Assessments